For some reason, MSN is making me appear offline for other people, but online for myself. This happened after I installed the 2011 version, which in my opinion, 'sucks'. I think I might have set me there to login as offline. So, I removed it from my computer and installed the 2009 version again. And since then, this problem occurs.
I've tried to reinstall it, didn't work. I installed the 2011 version again, set it to login as online, logged in, logged out, removed it and installed the 2009 version again. It didn't work either, I looked on Google for an answer, but I couldn't really find a clear one. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
It's very possible you have an msn virus. I had one recently(I was half asleep and accidentally clicked a link I shouldn't have),but I was able to remove it using an MSN virus remover(oddly specific huh).

You can download it here or just google msnvirusremoval if you don't trust the link.
In response to Enzuigiri
I downloaded it but the file cannot be opened, you need to choose a program from the list here.