In response to DanteVFenris
DanteVFenris wrote:
Twighlight wasn't a story... It attempted to portray a story. But failed. When your climax is a dream you know you've done a lot wrong. I used to right fiction so I'm pretty critical of story telling. Twighlight was definatley one of the worst stories I've seen.

Whut?
He rights fiction dude. He takes whatever is wrong in fiction and fixes it. He's a rightmancer. What's so difficult to comprehend about that? Jeez Tupac, you really are a bird brain, ya know that?
In response to EmpirezTeam
uuuuu i wouldnt go that far. Maybe i shouldnt have said that. But i thought future diaries had an excellent story ill keep with that belief.

also yea i should have said wright. though i havent done that in a long time. What i was just trying to say is twighlight has no story, it doesnt take a writer or a critical thinker to know that either.
Oh, it definitely has a story. It's just abominable.
DanteVFenris wrote:
also yea i should have said wright.

where the climax is a dream.... oh my god how can you be so stupid. The dream thing is like what a 12 year old would wright. And I used to be an wattpad ive seen a lot of 12 year old girls wright terrible romance and twighlight is comparable to them.

also at empirezTeam: i was correcting myself not you
anyways why is this about twighlight this should be about heros
Write. It's write.

Also, it's about Twilight; because it saved us from the real vampires. Twilight's the real hero here.
The real hero is Edward's hair.
The real hero is nothing. I've solved everything
The real hero is AJ
I like my heroes like my philanthropists, meaning I like em to be named Adolf Hitler.
Page: 1 2