ID:1814215

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 8 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 41.0.2272.89
Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Some of my favorite games which show up in my pager list, don't show up on my dropdown list on the website. Even games which are active with players. They don't show up among the games without players either. At the moment, I've noticed DDT's LRS and Dungeon Master by Ginseng.

EDIT: They don't show up on the 'View site' / 'Favorites' page either.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
View favorites list in pager and favorites list on website.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
They should both show all my favorites.
Actual Results:
Some games missing from the website list.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Hrm. The pager might be showing based on the old "watched game" criterion, which these days we try to keep synced with the favorite games list. I'm not seeing you as a fan of Dungeon Master or LRS, which would explain why the website doesn't see you as a fan either. (The hub will make the change whenever someone fans/unfans a game on the pager now, but in the past it didn't.)

Still having the two separate lists makes things a little easier on the hub, but obviously I want to sync them (on the fly, if need be) at some point. The trick is doing so without having to run extra queries if feasible. As a workaround in the meantime I suggest becoming a fan of those two games using the [+] link on each of their pages, so they'll show up in your list. Alternatively, you can unfan and then re-fan them on the pager.
That worked. I'll run through all of them and un/re-fan them just to make sure I'm not missing others. I only noticed those because they were live.

Thanks