Harmony Online

by Lavitiz
A fantasy sandbox RPG with a focus on non-linear character progression, intense open-world PvP, and plenty of quests to keep you yearning for more. Are you ready for your action-packed adventure?
ID:1814222

The last time I posted things were looking pretty grim for the project. I will of course always make an effort to do my job as a programmer to push out updates as much as I can.

Recently, Inffliction, our Head Pixel Artist has left the team as he doesn't have time to commit to the project anymore. Hopefully he'll return in the future.

What this means is that currently Harmony Online is a one man team. I need pixel artists to improve on the current artwork and to create new assets for the project. I'm looking for artists that have potential and are looking to create a long term relationship with the project and I.

Just a little bit of where I'm at currently-

I've actually started remaking the client completely quite a while ago. While I'm not completely caught up to the old client seen in the screenshots, we are almost there. The UI is more fluid and it looks more polished. The new clients source is much easier to read and maintain. Everything runs a lot more smoother than it did in the old client. I'd say about 85-90% of the programming was rewritten. I do have screenshots I can share, I'd just prefer to wait to show the community until I'm completely caught up and then some. The new client will be shown to artists looking to join the project.

The website was rewritten from scratch as well. It's not near completion yet either, so do not expect much as I've hardly put any time into it. Registration is possible, however account activation is not enabled currently.

I need artists badly. If I can't find any, I can't promise a release. If you're looking forward to seeing this project succeed, I ask that you help me out by asking around for me.

Potential artists may page me.