ID:1814711

Me want!
*slaps*
I'd be down for this to happen.
I hereby declare the annual Game in a Day contest.

The theme is flappy butt cheeks!

BEGIN! In 24 hours, submit all your games to Eugene the Support Agent.
For anybody wondering, OasisCircle left D4rk3 and I in charge of GIAD '15 last year. I was going to do it over spring break, but I opted to donate the $125 I'd set aside to BYOND instead.

Please redirect all of your rage to me.
Bummer.
How about we make it GiAY(Ha, GiAYYYYY!) and watch as people post games through out the year. So about 3 entries a year... so nothing different. Mwuahahaaa... I kid of coarse.
In response to Akto
We'd have a prize pool of $10,000 and hundreds of entries, but all of them give up in the first month and we keep the money. I think I just came up with the greatest money making scheme in BYOND history.
In response to Ter13
Why does there need to be a prize?
because gettin money is what we do, naw meen
In response to EmpirezTeam
Dawg if yous only in the game for the benjamins then you isn't in the game.
What if the game is called "Are you in it for the benjamins?".
In response to Akto
Dude I can't even..
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
Dawg if yous only in the game for the benjamins then you isn't in the game.

Regis would like to have a word with you.
Well if you not in it for Ben Frank have fun working at McDonald's and working on your game because its fun and you don't want to get rich from it. Yea makes total sense. (Not saying doing it because you enjoy it isn't a reason but end of the day 95% of the time we all in it for the money.)
I'm out here stackin paper like erryday bruh
Anyways... It'd be nice to see the event make an appearance at some point...
Yeah... That... Would... Be... Most... Excellent.
In response to Ganite
I said only in it. You can make a game for both reasons but if you're only doing it because you want money then your game is automatically doomed to suck.

I don't get why some of you guys are so keen to get into a fight about stupid shit. That post was obviously in a joking tone then you replied to it all serious and angry even though you just didn't understand what I meant.

Get a sense of humour man, lighten up.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
I don't get why some of you guys are so keen to get into a fight about stupid shit.

Look at your address bar and you'll see why.
Page: 1 2