ID:181476

I don't know who all remembers me. Zaltron and I use to use BYOND all the time, we are coming back to design new things on BYOND due to the updates that have come.

Now why I am posting this is because, I need everyone's help voting on my video hosted by The Gateway to win a free wedding. You can view my video here. -------------------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQ7WjRUFfA -------------------
The music is written and played by my twin, Zaltron.
You VOTE here -----------------------
http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/36805/ voteable_entries/4987861 -------------------------------- Make sure it says you voted.

I haven't been on BYOND because of health reasons and life. I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease 3 years ago, had to take a year off of college and lost my job(health reasons) that I worked at for a year. I am doing a lot better than what I have been, I am not all the way healed, so it's hard for me to work certain jobs. With your help, I will be able to have a good wedding. Please vote, you can vote once per day. Till Monday.

Please help out a fellow BYOND friend. I am sure you all can relate in someway of how hard life can be.

For those of you who are willing to help me out. Thank you.
Vote'd

Create games now please. =)
In response to Librarian
Plan on it.
If you plan on having kids do it while you guys are still happy together. When she gets pregnant she is going to turn into a very different person and you will probably want to get away from her. Then afterwords the baby is going to be a lot of stress for awhile. I wouldn't even try to plan a schedule or anything like that for the baby, just be prepared to not sleep for 3-4 months. The good thing though is when her water breaks and she goes to the hospital they drug her up and she will turn into the nicest girl you ever met.

Other than that good luck, I'm married to a girl I've been with for almost 8 years now. The pregnancy sucked, it was pretty much 9 months of torture and took amazing willpower to stick around, but if you guys love each other it should work out. Plus she plays video games with you, the only game my wife will play is Madden and she gets mad if I don't let her win.

Good luck, if all else fails and you guys really want to get married it's like $50 to $150 dollars at the court house. Then you can always have a big nice wedding later when you are older and more financially secure.
In response to Ulterior Motives
Haha. Thanks for the foreshadowing. Even if we don't win the contest. We will still be getting married but have a smaller reception.
Voted. I wish you luck and a happy wedding.
I'd be an ass not to vote. So... voted!
Hey Sonder, it's been a while!

I gave you a vote, and a shout out.

Congratulations on your engagement, and I hope your wedding goes well, regardless of whether or not you win.
In response to Sonder
I would also like to point out that it says I voted, but it never had me enter in any code. I hope my votes still count for you.
Voted. Good luck!
Voted.

I'd hate to see someone have a dull wedding.

;)
Congrats.
Thanks for helping with the votes. We were in first for a little bit this morning. Please if you can, vote once a day till the end of the 7th of June. Please get others to help out if you can. Thanks again. :)
Voted...twice now (last night and today)
Second time it had me enter a reCaptcha.
Doh. If you had posted this yesterday, I could have put the video in Tech Tree, stated how young you both look and then made an inappropriate joke about how people should vote once a day so I can look like a sugar daddy if it doesn't work out. Waste of a setup, man! ;)

...But I voted anyway and bookmarked it for this week's Gamasutra version. =)
If you press vote and the Recapatcha or whatever doesn't appear, make sure you have any ad-blockers/script blockers disabled first.

Anywho, Good luck Sonder!
i got a proxy and voted a ton of times; still not done
In response to RedDead160
Don't get him eliminated from the competition.
In response to Leur
Leur wrote:
Don't get him eliminated from the competition.

i accidentally voted for someone else by mistake, sorry
In response to RedDead160
:( It's ok. I am still in 2nd. I need to make it to the top 3 for the first round. The 2nd round I need to get first for the wedding.
In response to ACWraith
Hey, you will be able to help me out. This is the first part of the contest. I only need to get in the top 3. The last part of the competition, they are recording a video of the competitions and people vote for it once a day for 2 weeks. I will need your help then. You can actually vote twice during the 2nd part. Once from Facebook, and another form YouTube. I also think you can vote if you go straight to the site not logged in either.
Page: 1 2