Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1815284

So my little test lasts for one more day. But id just like to talk about the future. More on the social features.

My game is nothing without a player base and fans, and word of it spreading. So social features are definatley a priority. Expect even more than this but these are some rough plans. Development on these features is my next step.

1. Your standard mmo set up, party systems, guild systems. And have an excellent user interface to deal with all these matters. Name above characters.

2. Guilds will fight for resources. there in the future will be certain zones like "mining caves" that guilds can fight control of. Once captured you can tax the population for mining there. To compensate this I'll also have to make guild houses. This way your wealth can be spent on something as a guild. I want to have the idea that strong guilds have an imediate influence on the world. However I will put restrains on these so people do not troll.

3. Pvp matches: player vs player is very fun and awsome. I not only want to include standard options but think of some unique methods as well.

4. Multi player dungeons: I want them to basically play like a zelda four swords where cooperation is needed to solve puzzles as well as defeat enemies.

5. Combo classes: some classes will only be available by combining two seperate abilities from seperate classes. This means to access some unique abilities on your character you'll need the cooperation of another player with the appropriate abilities. I'm not going to spoil this one but I got some plans.

You got any more ideas please share them. No idea is stupid.