ID:181550

Hi, I was hoping if someone knew of a quality usb plug in that could create a wireless connection so that I could use game devices on it. My budget is $70.00 and I do not have a disc drive so usbs that would HAVE to be installed with software that way would not work for me. I have a wired router and usb ports, if anybody knows of a good device for this, please message back!

In response to Garthor
That doesn't make a wireless network, sir.
Darkjohn66 wrote:
Hi, I was hoping if someone knew of a quality usb plug in that could create a wireless connection so that I could use game devices on it. My budget is $70.00 and I do not have a disc drive so usbs that would HAVE to be installed with software that way would not work for me. I have a wired router and usb ports, if anybody knows of a good device for this, please message back!

You would ideally just want a wireless access point, or to just switch to a router that supports wireless.

Quick look around came up with http://reviews.cnet.com/routers/synet-windy31-usb-wireless/ 4505-3319_7-32909973.html but I would recommend just going with a wireless access point or new router.