ID:1815637

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Whenever I Try To Play A Game Recently Sometimes It Randomly Shuts Down, And Currently Its Just Freezing And Not Letting Me Join Games. Any Ideas? I Tried Uninstalling It And Clearing My Cache Neither Worked Btw.
Basically Right Now Its Popping Up The Loading Screen For Advertisements And Stuff But Then It Crashes Less Than 10 Seconds Later By Going Unresponsive.
After Restarting My Computer It Allowed Me To Go Into A Game, But Its Still Crashing Randomly.
I Forgot To Mention Im Using Windows 7 OS, And IE11
Best response
Random crashes could come from a number of causes that have nothing to do with the program itself. I would at least try reinstalling IE 11 to make sure that's working right, and updating to the latest IE version of Flash. But random crashes can be caused by things like faulty memory (that should impact other areas of the system too), malware (usually a big culprit), etc. If you could get any details from the crash itself, like which module is crashing and at what offset, that might be helpful.

As I type this it looks like you're actually in a game right now though. Have you solved this issue?
Yeah I Think The Cause Was Some Sort Of Virus, Cuz I Set My Laptop Back To Factory Settings And Its Working Fine Now.