ID:1816808

Hello internet!
Next 2 or 3 weeks i will rate some games on BYOND and more they are awesome more chance for the developers get MORE and MORE fans for their games cuz i willmake.ads for it and properly will get for them some cool prizes ..

Anyway , this is how it works :
Just post the name of your game or the game that you want me to rate it with it's HUB link and will rate them next 2 or 3 weeks..
And the rate will be from 0 to 100 with my comment on the game and if that game got 100 they deserve 100$ with free advertising from me but still.. if you didn't get 100$ you will get free advertising
What you waiting for? Go hit that comment section with the game's link in the face and wait!

P.S : i won't rate old games or canceled projects or ripped games (e.x:natruo rips )
In response to Devirian
! Competition.

He got rid of that ridiculous, clumsy, tall base, and progress is actually looking interesting. It has been a long time since I've gotten jealous, hopefully he finishes. Time will tell who the victor IS. I KNOW POTENTIAL WHEN I SEE IT.
Ah, why not. My first released original BYOND project.

http://www.byond.com/games/Manio/Extinction
2 games? That's just it?
Do Feval please! Youll need to invite people to play with you but I miss this game a lot and hopefully this could put it back in the spotlight. When theres 8+ people online this game is extremely fun and requires no time at all to pick up and play.
Eureka , Original while being Free2Play with no Pay2Win options :)
Ok..
Still need at less 5 more games..
Only Original games allowed? xD
Why not look fir games to rate instead if you feel like they need more attention and that they're good enough to earn it?
It's still very early in development, but Skirmish perhaps?
Eh. Why not give Hazordhu II a go. There's a new group working on it since I opened the source a year ago.