ID:181716

OK this may come to be silly. but i REALLY need the name of this song. I havent been on byond for a while but this is were i first heard the song. I have been searching for this song for the past 3-4 years and yet to find the actual name.

Anyways, i first heard it on a DBZ game that i downloaded. And the file of it was na2.mid

Like i said this may come to be silly but it goes like this:

da-da-da daaaaaaaa
da da-da da da-da-da-da-daaaaa
da-da-da-da-da-da-da da-da-da da-da-da
da da-da-da-da-da da da-da-da-da-da

thats how it starts. I mean this is such a beautiful song and if someone can help me find out the name it would be nice for other people to hear it too.

But I figure only the people from WAY back in the day can help me, i mean like from 2005 or so because thats when i heard the song when i downloaded the DBZ rip.

So if anyone knows the song i am trying to locate please help. Its funny , just when i thought i left byond something always brings me back :)

(edit) i have a techno version of the song but the name is just track 5 :( i will try to post.

This is the techno version of the song, TS was referring to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4ATNnB7Bc

I know for certain this file is located in the source files of Dragonball M, as I used to have it. Its named Na2.midi.

I'd really like this file as well!
In response to Inuyashaisbest
Thank you so much inuyashaisbest, I was able to find the version I was looking for thanks to your tip. I'll remember this.

Regards,

Dante
In response to Dante Mochizuki
No problem ;p Need any other help Identifying song's Ill try my best to find it.
(I'm Inu on my alt account, to lazy to switch right now.)
In response to Inuyashaisbest
Inuyashaisbest wrote:
Robert Miles - Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRCkAumK5b4

I cringe every time I hear that song. Anyone who likes it should be ashamed.
In response to Mobius Evalon
Mobius Evalon wrote:
I cringe every time I hear that song.

Okay, your taste, and your problem.

Anyone who likes it should be ashamed.

Okay, thank you for your generalizing, worthless statement.
Hmm, could it be that not everybody actually has the same taste as you do...?
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
Mobius Evalon wrote:
I cringe every time I hear that song.

Okay, your taste, and your problem.

Anyone who likes it should be ashamed.

Okay, thank you for your generalizing, worthless statement.
Hmm, could it be that not everybody actually has the same taste as you do...?

Trance degenerated to garbage largely due to Miles and anyone who emulated the sound. It's not music in the same way that modern rap isn't.