ID:181737

Hi, I was gifted a membership and so I uploaded some screenshots. Soon after the person who gifted it lost their membership for whatever reason and the membership gifted to me was also removed (I'm assuming because of that) and now I can't update or even remove said screenshots.

This causes me a major problem as not only do new players judge my game upon these screenshots but I have recently been kicked out of anime guild because they are old and cannot represent my game properly. I'd like to know how to go about fixing this.
The fact that you can't remove them might be a bug or something along those lines. However, the person that gave you the membership probably stole their parents' credit card, and the parent probably had the charges removed at the cost of BYOND.
In response to Jeff8500
Thanks I posted it as a bug
In response to Sweep
i know this is a bit belated, but if you reported this as a bug then, its still kinda here...

i have the same problem...my game has some epically old screen shots of the skin and all but its been completely changed around since then and i also lost my own membership since i never renewed it...

we non-members should at least have the option to -remove- screen shots .-.