ID:181897

Michael Jackson, died at the age of 50.

Post your comments. No disrespectful ones please.
People always say the next generation will be better than the present, i dont think there will another person like MJ. Even though people dont like him because he is a child molester i respect this man for his hard work and accomplishment.
In response to Tales Number TwO
He wasn't a child molester >.> Its the medias fault for giving him a bad image
He wasn't found guilty of molesting children, so I'd say it's safe to wasn't a child molester. But if an accusation is all you need to be a child molester, I think you molest children. What's that? You say you haven't ever done such a thing and wouldn't even dream of it? Oh, and there's no evidence?

Oh well, too bad for you I guess. I said you are so you must be, because nobody would ever lie about something that serious. Especially when there's millions of dollars involved.
Tales Number TwO wrote:
i dont think there will another person like MJ.

agreed! Mary Jane is hot! she always been well drawn in the Spiderman comic series. and in the movies she ain't bad looking either!

on a serious note: despite all his eccentricities, Michael did know his stuff when it came to putting on a show.
In response to Max Omega
I was never a big Michael Jackson fan, but it would be nice to get off the topic of child molestating (even though it's in the back of a lot of people's minds).

He had good music, brought some fresh things to the music scene, and from what I've seen definitely could put on a show. Props!
Well, it good to hear how people dont down talk Michael Jackson. Cause he was the King of Pop.
Didn't the guy just get out of prison? Wanted to make a comeback, rid himself of the "child molestor" image he got... and died.

Seems to me somebody didn't like him trying to mend his image.

I wonder what he'll ultimately end up being remembered as: rolemodel for child molestors, king of pop, or both.

Unfortunately I've never watched his stuff. I did see one of the original songs he did - some song with zombies where he was still black, but none of the recent ones.

I do wonder what he thought about when he went in for plastic surgery...
I'm sorry if this insults you, but after to many surgeries he had to eat antipains like candy. Liver, heart and other organs can't filter so much.. It just had to happen. Attempts to stop using medicine could have sped up it too
In response to Lundex
...who also died on the same day. spooky!
In response to digitalmouse
And Ed McMahon two days earlier, and Bill Mays three days later.

Celebrities always seem to die in threes, but leave it to Bill Mays to throw one in ABSOLUTELY FREE!
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
And Ed McMahon two days earlier, and Bill Mays three days later.

Celebrities always seem to die in threes, but leave it to Bill Mays to throw one in ABSOLUTELY FREE!

I think I lol'd at that way more than I should've.
In response to digitalmouse
Ed McMahon, MJ, Farrah Fawcett..all in the same week. The Armageddon is upon us!
In response to Magicbeast20
Not to mention Billy Mays. If you're in a country that has their weeks end in Sundays, that's four in one week.

Granted, Mays wasn't quite as big of name as Jackson, Fawcett, or McMahon.
In response to CrashAshes43
Second'd.
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Didn't the guy just get out of prison? Wanted to make a comeback, rid himself of the "child molestor" image he got... and died.

He never went to jail...0_0
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Its really funny, how after Michael Jackson is dead, one of the children comes out and says MJ didn't do it. One down, one to go.

See how funny, just because MJ hung around little kids doesn't mean he did it.

MJ's father beat his ass into fame, and thats why he wants to be a child again.

BLAME HIS FATHER!!!
In response to Smoko
I still think the man was weird.
He looked like a ghost and lived in a mansion called neverland,
and being found guilty and actually being guilty are two different things,
See OJ, who later ended up getting sued over a robbery, and ended up having to give the rights to his book "if I did it" to the family who sued him.
In response to Android Data
He never went to jail, he was acquitted of all charges of molestation o.O
In response to Geldonyetich
My pet goldfish died too!
It's a conspiracy!