Studia

by Xirre
A study application.
ID:1821423

I've come to understand that this app can become very handy when I am studying for my exam (as I have to do right now). To benefit myself, and others, I made it so test files are saved under user-specific directories.

"Tests/[testName].sav"
//is now
"Tests/[copytext(src.ckey,1,2)]/[src.ckey]/[testName].sav"

For those of you non-programmers, this means instead of files being saved in the Tests folder, they are saved in the Tests folder, which holds a folder that is the first character of their name stripped of all symbols/spaces and is lower-cased, which holds a folder that is their actual name stripped of all symbols/spaces and is lower-cased, which holds their tests.

This is done so people can host their testing environments whenever without the fear of someone else coming along and deleting their tests. This also means you can now use this app from your phone since you can host it easily with the webclient. So, it's an easy online studying application that you can manage yourself.

As such, Studia is now in v1.3 and the new files are uploaded.

Pretty soon I'll be allowing the exporting of tests to save as backups and to send to others to import. Of course, I'd be spending time either sanitizing the save files or just limiting their file size to prevent idiots from uploading savefiles that are either irrelevant or harmful to the server's environment (space and all).

Like this small application? Have a suggestion? Feel free to submit them in the feature requests section.