ID:182266

Would anyone know of a free webhost that meets the following requirements:

• PHP 5
  • MySQL
  • 5 GB monthly bandwidth (or more)
  • 100 MB storage (or more)
  • some sort of graphical webpanel (eg. cPanel)
  • sendmail enabled
  • no "un"activity limits (e.g. having to visit each 30 days)
  • no minimum bandwidth (e.g. having to get x MB traffic)
  • Private Policy with - not sharing collected data with others (e.g. advertisement sent to email)
  • free subdomain

Thank you in advance for any hints and links!
That's gonna be pretty hard to find. I think the sites mentioned in this thread:

http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=663839#663839

Are probably as good as you're gonna get for free.
In response to Jerico2day
Jerico2day wrote:
That's gonna be pretty hard to find.

Thank you, but I was aware of that one already *smiles*.

Jerico2day wrote:
I think the sites mentioned in this thread (...)
Are probably as good as you're gonna get for free.

Unfortunately, none of them meets the requirements that I was looking for.
Thank you for the link, but I posted in that thread a good while ago myself already, so I knew that one.
Offers such as the ones mentioned in there come by the dozen and even a couple better ones (in some points).
I've been consulting http://www.free-webhosts.com/ the last week, just the shere amount and the lack of searching for some of my preferences makes it hard to read through them all (searching TOS and PP manually on each homepage).
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Oh I figured you saw it, didn't realize you posted in there. Good luck searching:)
You've got a long list of things you need, and yet you're not willing to pay anything for it? You can get some really good web hosting for not a lot of money, but without being willing to sink anything into service, you can't expect much. The free web hosts out there have to pay their bills somehow.

I suggest NearlyFreeSpeech.net for very low-cost hosting. If you don't get a whole lot of traffic or have a bunch of big files to host, it'll run you about ten bucks a year. Lots of people host there for a few pennies per month. They only make you pay for the bandwidth and storage you use.

Also, they let you install whatever type of programs you want on there. You can SSH into the server network and you have access to helpful tech support.

Definitely look into it - web hosts like them who are honest about their costs and provide hosting which respects your privacy and doesn't foist any advertising on you deserve to be rewarded, and NearlyFreeSpeech.net is the cream of that crop.