ID:1824259

Code:
mob
verb
Kick_From_Group(var/a as null|mob in group)
src<<"You have kicked [a] from the group."
group.Remove(a)

Problem description:
If you add 2 people to your group, but you kick 1, if you click the button again, it will automatically kick them with no dialog...so I made it say as null|mob but now the dialog has 3 options...OK, Cancel, and None...

I don't want the "None" option, OK and Cancel are enough, is there a way I can force this dialog without adding an extra option?
You could make a list and add Cancel to the list, that way if you only had one person you could choose them or Cancel.

Simply make a list and add the people you need to and add cancel, then define a mob to equal a switch statement of the list and if the mob isn't there or is cancel then return.
Well not really the best solution here...if I mess with the list to add "cancel" the right click menu fails to show up properly on right click of the players...
Why are you doing your argument like that?

Try just:

mob/a in group

It's the "null" that's adding the "None" button. By default, an input generated by a verb argument will have an "OK" and "Cancel".
I realize this Super Saiyan, but if I click the verb and there's only 1 mob in the group, it automatically just picks the only remaining option, without as much as a popup, it's fine to continue on with no popup at all when you right click and use those commands, but not when you click the verb in the verb panel.
By default, if the list only has one person in it, it will automatically select that person. You might want to add a confirmation dialog. ("Are you sure you want to remove [a]?")
OK well I tried that too, but I want no dialog at all when you right click and use the command, since it's so explicit to right click an individual and use it, there's no point to any popup...the code I have so far generates a popup only when the list is down to 1, since clicking the verb or using right click under the other circumstances would work as expected...

The only other issue is it generates this popup with the last player even if you right click the user...and that the default dialog will never come up otherwise either...because the null part makes it add an extra button which isn't what I want.
So use two seperate verbs? One you can click and one you can right click but make the right click one not show in the verb tab.
I will make a feature request that will allow those popups to come up anyways, even if it requires a new verb setting such as "set popup=1" (default) and "set popup=2" to force it open... "set popup=0" will force it not to open at all...this isn't as useful but if your using for a telekinesis spell that would normally let you pick item for example from the list, instead it will choose by itself and continue, since it's not so important what you grab sometimes.
I have however made it with 2 different verbs now, and it's silly to have to do so...really it is.