ID:182471

Anyone have an ETA on when the next patch for 4.0 will be released? I'm mostly interested in seeing if the fix for that overlay flicking problem I reported a while back might also fix the disapearing overlays that have been plaguing my games
It'll be released between sometime from now (highly unlikely) until then (whenever that is).
In response to GhostAnime
So I see *writes that down in his date book*
In response to GhostAnime
GhostAnime wrote:
It'll be released between sometime from now (highly unlikely) until then (whenever that is).
No no stupid! You got it all wrong!
It's going to be.. "right around the corner!"
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
It's going to be.. "right around the corner!"

At this point I wonder what Byond's geometric shape is due to all of these corners...

George Gough
In response to KodeNerd
KodeNerd wrote:
At this point I wonder what Byond's geometric shape is due to all of these corners...

Texahedratrigram
Falacy wrote:
Anyone have an ETA on when the next patch for 4.0 will be released? I'm mostly interested in seeing if the fix for that overlay flicking problem I reported a while back might also fix the disapearing overlays that have been plaguing my games

If you mean the issue where a hair overlay only displays for one frame, that's unchanged. That problem is fairly complex and it has been a lower priority.

The next release however should be ready shortly.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I'm talking about the bug where overlays stop appearing to players even though they still register as being in the overlay lists, thought maybe they tied into eachother.

Also have that other bug where adding verbs to players stops working... which I also though could maybe be somehow tied in! IUNO youre the one with the code =P
It's right around the corner.