ID:1825425

Let's play a game. To win accumulate the most points.

How to play
To play you can post a quote, guess who posted the quote or both. All quotes must have been said by a Byonder on these forums.

For guessing
+2 pts for being the first reply and giving correct answer.
+1 pt for being the first to give the correct answer(not first reply).

Be sure to reply to or quote the quote when you are answering.

For posting
+4 pts for having someone correctly answer your quote two days after your post
+2 pts for having someone correctly answer your quote a day after your post
+1 pt for having someone correctly answer your quote(on the day you posted).
(so you're pretty much rewarded for how difficult your quote was to guess)
But if no one can answer your quote after four days from the day you posted you get 0pts.

- When someone answers your quote correctly, award them the respective points.

You don't need to wait for someone else's quote to be answered if you want to post your own quote.

A person can only have one quote posted at a time, until your quote has been given the correct answer(or if no one can answer your quote in four days) you cannot post another quote.

I guess the people with the most points would be people who know the forum community really well.
I'll start
You're a loser ___. But it's okay. When there are winners, there are losers, you're just doing your part. Not everyone can be a winner hence sheep. Losers aren't destined for such clout. For such attention. I'm so obessed with myself I can't stick to one name I care so much about what people see me as. I got people I game with on WoW and LoL hype about Falbion who don't even know BYOND exist while y'all sit in this dump eating hay making shit*your games*.
Sounds like something solobb- would say.
That feels like a Taco Barn quote.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Funny that you call me that. The only people that works at Taco bell here is Albro and probably you(from my knowledge possibly more though).

Interesting way to stir up trouble though, this post.

Anyway I'm glad people remember the stuff I write, so when I actually do get where I need to be y'all can get all depressed and hopefully die from it.
In response to Bloo Thang
Bloo Thang wrote:
Funny that you call me that. The only people that works at Taco bell here is Albro and probably you(from my knowledge possibly more though).

Interesting way to stir up trouble though, this post.

Anyway I'm glad people remember the stuff I write, so when I actually do get where I need to be y'all can get all depressed and hopefully die from it.

Do you even remember why I called you Taco Barn?

Had nothing to do with a restaurant. I think that crack you're smoking might be affecting your memory.
Lean, loud and pills maybe. Not crack.

Anyway frogger don't get ran over. It's hard for me to remember background people, let alone what they say.

You're the biggest joke(ON BYOND) which is why you're still background.
____ ____ wrote:

Anyway frogger don't get ran over. It's hard for me to remember background people, let alone what they say.

Who said it?
Bloo Thang wrote:

Actually, yo Mama is the biggest joke on BYOND.
That was as good as the games people make that thinks you're funny.
Bloo Thang wrote:
That was as good as the games people make that thinks you're funny.

But sweetheart, you haven't made any games ;'[. Everyone else here has accomplished more.
In response to Inky Fingers
As much as I wanna rush to make a shitty game like everybody else, I don't.

Was waiting for someone to come defend this loser. The block feature is limiting the sheeples troops.
Bloo Thang wrote:
As much as I wanna rush to make a shitty game like everybody else, I don't.

But sweetheart, even people that take their time have more progress ;'[.

The difference, ideally, is the tradeoff between quality and quantity. What do you have done to show us?! If there is not anything of quality, then shouldn't there be quantity, hun ;'[?
In response to Inky Fingers
I don't have to show you nitwits anything, it's all my plan, and my time. Eventually this community will be the past once I've moved on to my own, while you sorry sack of losers still attempt to make one good game. The best you had was Silkwizard, which is absurd.

Everyone's had their turn(as you said yourself), once I finally do what I've been speaking of for ages, it's over. The winner will be decided in this long war, Baird, vs people who look like their parents were cousins.

There's no rush to be honest, no one here can beat me to it, it's funny. It's a turtle race literally, the rabbit don' jumped the gun and shot himself, while I take my time weaving through the people I can trust and who's worthy to come along in this great journey, to victory.

Sweetheart, I see right through you.

Everyone should know who said it by now...