ID:1825498

If the BYOND mods had an issue with the back and forth of posts that were closer to personal attacks, they could have pruned them from the thread. To go so far as to lock, what's the deal with that? Personally I viewed it as a fairly reasonable Off Topic thread.
I locked it. The reason being that digging up inflammatory posts from yesteryear isn't going to breed any kind of friendly discussion. Case in point—the first quote posted was from a user that's still active on the forums. Said user then immediately took to attacking other users in the thread. To be honest, it almost feels as if the thread was made as bait.
In response to LordAndrew
You mean like this one?

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1819867&first_unread=1

Clear as day what's going on here.

;)

To see what has become of BYOND's community nowadays.
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:
nowadays

Perhaps LordAndrew would be so merciful as to allow us to rekindle that lost and forgotten thread in this thread that we speaketh in now? Here, I'll start it off. Who said this:

____________ wrote:
Narto frog

420 points will be awarded to the first person to guess correctly. Points earned from this activity may be used to purchase items from the Empirez store. We carry all the latest brand name products, like Justin Bieber cologne. Offer while supplies last. See your local Eugene the Support Agent for details. If you experience headaches, nausea, or butthurt, stop participating in this activity immediately and call your doctor right away.