ID:182666

Well im back guys. I know a lot of people still dont like me if any of you even remember me but I was just wondering if someone could please renew my byond membership

Key: Dbgtsuperfreak

I am one of the top 15 Byond benefactors. I would really appreciate it. Thank you guys in advance.

The reason I wish to have my membership renewed is becasue I was enocuraged to recontinue a couple of games of mine. So if whoever does renew my membership I will credit you in all of mine games and give you GM powers as well. Thanks to all.
I'll give you GM in Tetris if you renew my membership.
How can you be one of the top 15 benefactors and then suddenly not be able to afford $15.00 or so dollars it costs to be a subscriber?
In response to DBZ.Omega
Dont have credit cards anymore. Were causing financial problems.
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
Well im back guys. I know a lot of people still dont like me if any of you even remember me but I was just wondering if someone could please renew my byond membership

Key: Dbgtsuperfreak

I am one of the top 15 Byond benefactors. I would really appreciate it. Thank you guys in advance.

The reason I wish to have my membership renewed is becasue I was enocuraged to recontinue a couple of games of mine. So if whoever does renew my membership I will credit you in all of mine games and give you GM powers as well. Thanks to all.

You were the guy who was suppose to give everyone on BYOND a membership a while back but you never went through with it. Why should we give you one?
In response to Calus CoRPS
I already discussed this, credit card issues.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
I'll give you GM in Tetris if you renew my membership.

Can you give me GM in Tetris too? That'd be cool.
In response to Foomer
Also giving GM I would also be willing to rank any games of your own.
I sure hope you don't follow the "I have no money because I'm suffering from financial problems, so let me borrow more money and further suppress myself under financial stress by gathering loans I will never pay back." pattern in serious real life activity. Besides, who wants to pay money to see another clichè dragonballz game live on? I bet people here would pay to see it die then continue.
In response to Siientxx
nice post
In response to Dbgtsuperfreak
Danke