ID:182669

Well , I think I'm going to be doing this more often now. I usually get Gamestop coupons in my email address and I dont really use of them.(probrobly only used 5% of the ones i get) So anyways I thought instead of letting them expire and deleting them I should give it out to people. And im doing a raffle.

So by tomorrow night , I will give everyone who puts there name in a number. Program a random number generator in dream maker and the winner wins :

"25% BONUS TRADE-IN CREDIT! ON 3 OR MORE PS2 GAMES"

Yes, I know its not much , but its better than letting them expire in my email. And i know there is someone out there who is going to put this to good use :)

Well , before I end up writing a story let me finish this up.So hurry up and put your add your byond key. I will state the the winner in a new post the same or next day.

-----NOTE---- Deadline is 9:00 pm. 3/15/2008
-----NOTE---- Card expires 3/20/2008

I plan on doing this for everytime i get a coupon I wont
use.
I just wanna give back to the community

~TaintedSoul707~
Umm, not really trying to down your idea but they could jsust simply subscribe to their email newsletter and/or google a image of the coupon and print it out..Some websites regularly post these..0_0
These "coupons" are more or less readily available in their regular mailer, which appears on their website.

It's a gimicky sort of coupon where they bait you to use their services.
You can also find these sort of coupon codes from a lot of coupon code websites, as most people can use the same code for a deal.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
That is true , but maybe they could have two coupons instead of one . Or maybe they can give it to a freind that doesnt subscribe to gamestop news letter. Idk I didnt really think this fully out i just wanted to be not just waste my coupons.
In response to TaintedSoul707
well maybe i wont do the raffle anymore i guess.