ID:182730

Have you ever noticed how Apple makes bad things sound good?

Ive seen this Apple video on youtube discribing the Ipod Touch and it was like :

"Well , here is the Ipod Touch calander feature. Obviously you cant use it duh ! Whos going to use calanders to save important meeting and stuff !"

also I have seen this Apple video talking about the mac book air and it was like :

"Well , here is the mac book air. Its really slim ! And of course it doesnt have a cd rom drive ! I mean who needs that !!?"

Its just so funny the tone of voice they use. And am I the only one that notices this ?
What I want to know is why you are putting a space before your punctuation.
In response to Garthor
He's only doing it if it's not a period too. Interestingness xD

((Also, speaking of grammar, through the use of Firefox and other spell checking programs, I have discovered that you can add "-ness" to the end of any adjective and it still be a word. Awesomeness ^.^))
[/Off Topic]

Anyways, as far as it goes, I really don't ever use the CD-Drive. Maybe occasionally I will burn a CD or something, but for the most part I will just download the ISO if I really need it and play it off a virtual drive.
In response to Jamesburrow
I don't use my CD Rom drive at all really. I have another laptop in my possession that doesn't have a CD drive. If I need to install something on that computer, I either copy the CD contents to a USB-Key or throw the CD into a network-shared CD drive.

If the game requires the CD, I throw on a No-CD patch. Either way, there's always a way around it.
Microsoft attempts to do the same thing, really. Good news: non-corporate-minded folk are much better at describing the products accurately. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrr7AZ9nCY

Hiead
In response to Hiead
Omg , That was halarious ! "... this time its not a Iphone , its a big ass table"