In response to PirateHead
Yeah, I get like that with Wiki articles. It's worse when you find a bit of contradicting information and you go to fix the page. Five hours later you find you've cleaned up half of the site and doubled the amount of information on almost every page.
In response to digitalmouse
That was never the intended attitude people were supposed to get from the comment, I am not going to apologize for a misinterpretation of it.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Firefly was a decent show, but I could NOT stand the damn laser pistols. Just because something is scifi does not mean everyone has to use laser revolvers and laser machine guns.

There were only two laser pistols on the show, and they were almost never used. How does that detract from the series? =P
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Most adults/teenagers in Japan don't actually watch anime. It's pretty much like Spongebob over there.

And what's wrong with Spongebob? >_>
In response to Baladin
Baladin wrote:
...I am not going to apologize for a misinterpretation of it.

And I was not asking you to. Only want you to realize that some attitudes and behaviors are not appreciated or acceptable in the public forums.

In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
And what's wrong with Spongebob? >_>

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/ player.jhtml?ml_video=149371&is_large=true

~Kujila
Page: 1 2