ID:1828497

Awwww yeh

ive only watched a few episodes so i never knew it left haha
Aww i'm late to the party, but i was just as excited to see this too, Gintoki is my favorite anime character :)
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Aww i'm late to the party, but i was just as excited to see this too, Gintoki is my favorite anime character :)

My favorite character is Shiro.

See what I did there?
You gave me a very common Japanese anime name which could be a shortened name of Toshiro hijikata or something else entirely... :O

leaving me very confused and taking more than 20 days to find a reply to... which proves that your jutsu's are very powerful.
I'M actually looking forward to this. I loved watching it years back after my brother recommended it to me.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
You gave me a very common Japanese anime name which could be a shortened name of Toshiro hijikata or something else entirely... :O

leaving me very confused and taking more than 20 days to find a reply to... which proves that your jutsu's are very powerful.

Indeed.

It has gotten to the point where any time I click to watch an anime, if I see one single character named Shiro, I close the video immediately.
but Deadman wonderland... and NGNL.. the shiros... are.. ahm Cough well.. i watch virtually every anime i come across, so i'm bias ^^ "argument failed"

I was never good at them anyway :)

Nice WSHGC, :D me too :P, looking forward to next bit of story arc they throw at us too :)
If you watch so much anime, you must be able to speak Japanese by now, amirite?
about 20 words... lol i'm a failure as a person :(
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
If you watch so much anime, you must be able to speak Japanese by now, amirite?

Watashi wa gūguru ni kansha o sukina gengo de hanasu koto ga dekimasu.