ID:1831027

(See the best response by A.T.H.K.)
it isn't working for meh t.t ..
Hi, i'm Lunedi (Lunos, actually, but Byond doesn't allow nick changes, so..)
I've got a new router (Because of optical fibre thing) and now i'm kinda happy since i can port forward. (With a hidden data, anyway, the thing is, it works)
I've opened a port (Which i don't really want to say which is xD), i've put in the Dream Daemon Window what port it is (Safe, Public and also i've chosen the DMB file) and also it says:
"BYOND hub reports port XXXX can be reached by players."
But when i go to the game's HUB and try to join by clicking in the "Play" button, it says "Connection Failed", like.. wtf? the port is open, pls, work t.t .. but it doesn't.
So i came here, to see if someone can help me a bit with that..
My router is a ZTE F660 (With a pretty limited firmware, unfortunately.. but as i say, i can open ports.. so it shouldn't be a trouble)
Hopefully someone will be able to help me.. thanks for reading and greetings from Uruguay :)

EDIT:
Oh, the game is this one, btw:
http://www.byond.com/games/Demolition66/ NarutoAnarquiaEnLaHoja

Maybe it's just me, because i'm hosting and there some weird stuff blocking from play by using the hub's button? :/ ...
I have no trouble accessing your game, so the hosting is fine. You might want to check if you're able to connect to other games.
In response to Mightymo
Mightymo wrote:
I have no trouble accessing your game, so the hosting is fine. You might want to check if you're able to connect to other games.

Thanks for replying :D
I certainly can access to other games perfectly, then it must be some trouble with me, so.. i don't care, i was just afraid because maybe if i wasn't able to Join, anybody else wouldn't be able too, but it seems to working well, so.. it's perfect by that way xD..
Thank you so much :)
Best response
Problem here is probably the router, its more than likely detecting your request as internal and trying to route it incorrectly.

Best thing to do if you want to join a server on your LAN or local PC is to use your LAN IP that has been assigned to you or 127.0.0.1

byond://127.0.0.1:PORT

As other players can join I would suspect that I'm correct. I have the same issue with my router.