ID:1831194

Resolved
BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 42.0.2311.82
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When using Keyboard-lib. in the Latest Beta. While Clicking a Binded Key. It does not initiate a proc/nothing. Comes out null.
nor Does flick() work aswell with it.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
n/a
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
n/a
Expected Results:
Initiate a proc/move
Actual Results:
Nulls the actual initiation.
When does the problem NOT occur?
N/A
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
Anything under version 507.1278

Workarounds:
Down-grade Byond version.
Two things first: First, please edit your bug report to include the exact build you used. It'll help with bookkeeping. (The highest build number you used is best. In general "latest" is not helpful for a bug report because if it doesn't get dealt with before the next release, it's then unclear which version was used.)

Second, this is obviously not a Dream Maker bug; it could be Dream Daemon, but most likely it's either Dream Seeker or the webclient, or both. In which did you notice the issue?

Nothing in build 507.1278 onward should have impacted macros or winset, both of which are involved in Forum_Account's lib, but if anything would have changed I would expect the webclient would show it rather than DS. However, if you had only tested build 507.1280 (which isn't the latest, but sometimes people are unaware of newer builds), it is possible that if you ran the game in DS single-player that it might be the result of a different bug that has since been fixed. Hence why it's really important for me to have all the details.
In response to Lummox JR
My bad, I'll edit the Bug report soon. With some pics/dm code. If it still needed.

I used 507.1280 not the latest didn't notice the update.

Retested see if bug still happens,But realized flick() was the only problem(No Animations Going Through). Only happened through Single Player on Dream Maker/Dream seeker,but it only works on Dream Daemon.

Used, 507.1281/or anything Under 507.1280 works fine.
Lummox JR resolved issue