ID:1831568

https://kiwiirc.com/client/uranus.tinycosmo.net/byond

Alternatively (If using your own client):
IP:   irc.tinycosmo.net
port: 6667

http://www.byond.com/ forum/?forum=17&command=search&text=byond+irc

Gotta use dem keywords breh.

It's dead in the IRC because it's dead in BYOND. Get more people on BYOND to get more people on the IRC.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
It's dead in the IRC because it's dead in BYOND. Get more people on BYOND to get more people on the IRC.

Make games, makeeeee gammmeesssss!!!
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Xirre wrote:

I'm too busy for that.
The site wasn't returning any results for IRC for some reason when I tried searching the forums. It could have been that the site's <insert script or runtime> for crawling through the forums to grab results was having issues. Oddly enough it was working for other keywords. BYOND's been going up and down from the server recently, so there's also that. Not sure what's up. Hopefully not another DDoS.
In response to Mr_Goober
Might just be you, haven't seen any issues.

Might want to do a 3 - 5 minute ping and a traceroute.
No issues here either, but searching for short strings tends to get wonky on any search system, most don't even allow it. So searching "irc" might confuse the system because there's a lot of stuff that could return in that search query.
I just searched irc and the other thread this was linked in came up as the 2nd result:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1816373#comment14454305

Your move, Mr Goober.
Hey, I am super bored tonight and hanging out on the irc channel. Feel free to stop by and say hello.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Xirre wrote:

I'm too busy for that.

obviously not too busy to comment here! :P
Greetings!

Dropping by to notify anyone interested that irc.audeuro.com is expanding and moving! The above-mentioned host and port are still completely valid, but I do note the following changes:

* irc.audeuro.com is now a CNAME for irc.tinycosmo.net
* irc.tinycosmo.net is a round-robin for the 6 leaf nodes that compose the network, allowing for a little more reliability.
Hanging out again in BYONDIRC tonight. Gonna be doing some programming and game playing.
Bored at work. Hang out with me if you feel like it.
yes, so you can be bored with him too! :P
I'm sorry I made your chat obsolete, Goober.

Wait no I'm not.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:

Wait no I'm not.

Rude.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:

im not in the chat anymore so its worthless
To be fair it's not even my chat. I guess I'm just the spokesman for the server. I don't even go on it that much anymore because it just hasn't been that successful.

Fuck decency.
In response to Mr_Goober
That's epic xD
I joined the irc finally. It's pretty dead but I'm an irc junkie and pinned it with my other networks so I'll be lurking indefinitely if anybody wants to at least swing by.
Page: 1 2