ID:1831691

(See the best response by IchiroKeisuke.)
Ever since I downloaded the BETA byond version (507.1281), nothing worked anymore. Byond appeared almost hidden under the taskbar (although I could normally just drag it in the middle of the screen) whenever I opened it, and I couldn't drag it or do anything. When I clicked it, it made that sound as if I need to click something first (in this case, I needed to log in or just close the Login tab, but I couldn't login or close the tab because it wasn't appearing).

Things i've tried:

Close and open BYOND (failure)
End BYOND from task manager and then open it (failure)
Uninstall and install BYOND (failure)
Uninstall BYOND and then install the 506.1250 BYOND version (failure)

I managed to get BYOND in the middle of the screen to confirm that there's no login tab or anything telling me to type my password.

Please help? I basically can't use BYOND anymore because of this. :/
Best response
You tried to reinstall the software but it didn't work?

(failure)

This doesn't exactly tell anyone a whole lot. Can you be a bit more specific about what happened when you tried to reinstall it?
Basically, same thing as before.
Nothing happened.
Also, it fixed by itself randomly yesterday, but today when I opened BYOND the problem came back randomly.
I think it fixed after I logged in games through the site although it took some time.
Aaand just figured out how to fix it.

Fix: I have to log in through the site first otherwise I won't be able to drag the BYOND pager anywhere. After that, everything should work fine until I exit from BYOND and open it again, but i'll just do this again

Thanks anyway