ID:183185

So I missed it , G4 was talkin about this important and cool thing that they just did. Im guessing that they have a G4 HD channel ?

So what was the important thing ?
They delayed the announcement.
Lawyers stepped in.
In response to Flame Sage
Did they say when they might announce it again or give more info?
In response to Shlaklava
Oh , well that sucks. Oh well thanks
TaintedSoul707 wrote:
So I missed it , G4 was talkin about this important and cool thing that they just did. Im guessing that they have a G4 HD channel ?

So what was the important thing ?

Well there was no actual "announcement" during AOTS but i saw a commerical during AOTS that could be seen as an announcement.

"G4 Viewers Choice", where you can choose from either Cops, Cheaters, Star Trek, Code Monkeys, X-Play, Street Fury, Cheat!, Cinematech, Fastlane, and some other shows to watch WHEN you want to watch it(viewer poll, etc) starting November 6(or wast it the Ninth?).

This probably means that they will try and see where they stand with their current viewers and they will end up starting mostly from scratch.

Hopefully they scrap everything but Cheat!, X-Play, and Cinematech while adding old shows like Electric Playground, Arena, Judgement day, etc back to their lineup. They should also give AOTS a makeover and make it more geared towards Gaming/Tech/Movie/Anime geeks rather than your average middle-aged male/loser.

In response to Atris
Electric Playground is coming back IIRC but I don't remember the exact date.