ID:183283

I've bought a disposable camera and I intend to have this camera sent around the world to different members of BYOND to take one picture each and then have it sent on to another. Once it's out of film, I'll get it digitalized and upload the pics on here.

So I have some idea of what's going on I'd like anyone interested in this to both reply on this thread for discussion and to privately email me their home address / name / BYOND key at [email protected] - this means the only person who knows your address is the person before you and, well, me.

I'm only doing one so there'll be about 20 people that can participate, I intend to send it straight to Zaltron after I take a picture tomorrow somewhere in Blackpool.

You can really take a picture of anything, Just be reasonable...

I'll keep my blog updated as it moves around. All you have to do is take a picture and I'll tell you where to send it next (and probably about a dollar/euro/etc postage) and for that I'll email you
Just a thought: maybe just have people send in thier own pictures.
In response to Shlaklava
Shlaklava wrote:

Herh, I thought that too. : /
In response to Shlaklava
Shlaklava wrote:

Haha it's much more entertaining to get a digital camera in the mail, take a picture of yourself, and then send it over to the next guy.

Sounds like a lot of fun if you ask me.
In response to DeathHyren
DeathHyren wrote:
Shlaklava wrote:

Haha it's much more entertaining to get a digital camera in the mail, take a picture of yourself, and then send it over to the next guy.

Sounds like a lot of fun if you ask me.

Who wants to start placing bets a Stalker/Murderer pops up on our door steps?
In response to Latoma
Rofl who the hell is going to fly themselves all over the place just to kill BYOND members -_-
In response to Latoma
Actually, my money is on something else "popping up". You know what I mean.
Sounds fun, I'm in!
By googlemail.com do you really mean gmail.com? I've never seen someone with the googlemail.com address.
In response to Danial.Beta
there was issues with having gmail in the uk, so we get googlemail accounts =)

if you'd rather not use that, [email protected] is where all my email is aggregated to.
In response to Maz
No, the first was fine, but I was making sure you weren't just trying to spoof your email from spammers.
This sounds really cool. I think I have an idea of what I'm going to take.
What exactly is going to stop someone from stealing and selling the digital camera? They are a lot of money you know.
In response to Cavern
It's a disposable, it'll be worth about 5 pounds, even then, I have names and addresses of everyone who gets it.

If I can find a 20-30 quid digital camera I'd be happy to take that risk.
In response to Maz
You are talking about a digital camera here. Those are like $400.
In response to Cavern
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivitar-V3660-Digital-Camera-Zoom/ dp/B000G04V18/ref=sr_1_2/ 202-0662017-9810246?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1188690695&sr= 1-2

Probably about 50 US Dollars. There's a lot of low-end, it'll-do kind of cameras around. You can even buy them on markets anywhere. The only expensive thing would be having a large enough SD card to store it all on.
In response to Maz
Ah, I see. Still though, you should be careful. =/
In response to Cavern
$400? You can get digital cameras for $70-100 AUD.
Can international members participate? I'll be in Germany.
In response to Ben G
Most certainly! I'd rather it be like that
see http://members.byond.com/maz for the current lineup.
Page: 1 2