ID:183421

I recently ordered a BYOND membership with the selected payment method as a Money Order. So...went out and got 2 money orders; one for me and one for my cousin. Filled em out and mailed them out on Thursday July 26, 2007. It's Saturday August 4, 2007(2:08 AM) at the time of writing this and still no sign of a membership or returned money orders. I live in Pennsylvania and it must travel to California so I'm not sure if I'm paranoid at how long it's taken or if they were lost in the mail lol. I called the money order company "MoneyGram", and the automated voice service did a nice little check telling me they were yet to be cashed. Anyone have any exprerience on cross-country postage?(This sentence gave me visions of postal workers training by running track lol) Please tell me I'm not just paranoid and that I can trust the U.S. Postal Service lol. Anyways...any help or insight is always appreciated ;)
They usually do them all at once, I believe it's every other week usually.
KendriX wrote:
I recently ordered a BYOND membership with the selected payment method as a Money Order. So...went out and got 2 money orders; one for me and one for my cousin. Filled em out and mailed them out on Thursday July 26, 2007. It's Saturday August 4, 2007(2:08 AM) at the time of writing this and still no sign of a membership or returned money orders. I live in Pennsylvania and it must travel to California so I'm not sure if I'm paranoid at how long it's taken or if they were lost in the mail lol. I called the money order company "MoneyGram", and the automated voice service did a nice little check telling me they were yet to be cashed. Anyone have any exprerience on cross-country postage?(This sentence gave me visions of postal workers training by running track lol) Please tell me I'm not just paranoid and that I can trust the U.S. Postal Service lol. Anyways...any help or insight is always appreciated ;)

Yeah, once a week. I'll do a batch tommorow.
In response to Tom
Alright. Thanks alot for replying Tom and Dark_Shadow_Ninja :)