ID:183454

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9pyR_90RdOg

When the Fox reporter said the words "Truly epic lulz" milk came out my nose and I started bleeding spontaneously from laughter.

~Kujila
Kujila wrote:
When the Fox reporter said the words "Truly epic lulz" milk came out my nose and I started bleeding spontaneously from laughter.

that part killed me too, haha :]

also:

"Anonymous [the murderous internet web hacker group] threatened to BLOW UP STADIUMS ACROSS THE NATION!"

cue stock footage of a van exploding with the words "DRAMATIZATION" printed across the top

I mean seriously. the whole thing was set up like a parody of Fox News, but it was actually Fox News which is by far the most epic lulz of all.
In response to Vortezz
I love how not once did Fox break rules 1 and 2. Loyal to the end!

It almost seemed like a fantastic advert for the site rather than a damning 'investigation'.
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
I love how not once did Fox break rules 1 and 2. Loyal to the end!

It almost seemed like a fantastic advert for the site rather than a damning 'investigation'.

I don't think they mean 4chan.org. Although that site is just as repulsive as the others, it doesn't contain an /i/ board that I've seen. There is another one, but due to the fact it promotes Substance Abuse and does have a /i/ board, I wont post it's name.
In response to Tiberath
Tiberath wrote:
I don't think they mean 4chan.org.

Well of course; but they're all essentially the same thing. To refer to one is to refer to them all.
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
Tiberath wrote:
I don't think they mean 4chan.org.

Well of course; but they're all essentially the same thing. To refer to one is to refer to them all.

I suppose that's true. Personally, having been to five of them over my life time (never once contributed anything to them, ever). I can't say I like any of them.
In response to Tiberath
Eh, it's just a community. Sure alot of the things posted are generally looked down upon by most people, but you just need to learn how to take a joke.