ID:1836222

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium
Web Browser:Chrome 42.0.2311.90
Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When I mouse over my account name in the top right hand corner the drop down menu with options (View Updates, View Site, Manage Account, etc) shows up but then when I move my mouse towards the options it vanishes before I can click on anything.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Move mouse onto account name in small white text next to the downward facing arrow in the top right hand of the website next to your profile picture.

2. Attempt to move the mouse now onto an option in the drop down menu that appears.

Expected Results:
I should be able to select from the drop down menu.

Actual Results:
Vanishes before I'm able to click anything.

Does the problem occur:
Just started happening today and I haven't changed my browser or installed any plugins etc.

Workarounds:
Using a different browser.
I've experienced this issue a well (I'm on the same browser with the same version as you). This issue seems to come and go—sometimes the menu will work as intended but sometimes it gets stuck in the wonky phase where it closes itself when I try to hover over the options within the menu.
Just got back on my computer today and it's not happening again. Glad it's not just me. Seems like an intermittent issue.
Resize your window. It's based on a certain window size is what I've noticed. Perhaps they can fix that soon though.
It's probably some kind of round-off error in the rendering.