In response to Revenant Jesus
It's easy for them to claim it is illegal. However, I doubt how many laws it breaks. It worse, it breaks copyright laws. Which, as I understand it, require one warning before taking action. Gravity is distributing all the copyrighted parts themselves. It's not like people are pirating the files. Like I said before, people are probably breaking the TOS, but not directly breaking any laws.

But as I said in another post, this is not the place to discuss this, mostly because of the unknown legal status.
Actually, using the files is not breaking any laws. He's not claiming them as his own. He's actually saying that it is RO. I don't see what the big deal is. RO files are free. If we're not playing on their servers, we shouldn't have to pay (although I do believe in actually paying to get the required software).
In response to CaptFalcon33035
avalon 2 is better
In response to Max Omega
This thread is about Ragnarok Online and Kujila's server, not what's better than Ragnarok Online. You lookin' for an ass whoopin', boy?
CaptFalcon, I saw you on the server; enjoying it?

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
:D

Yeah. I think I'm leveling pretty fast, though. Maybe too fast. Right now, however, I'm at a loss on where to go. It seems that if I don't die on the first level of a dungeon, I die on the second, and if I don't die on the second, I don't die at all. I end up getting bored and leaving the dungeon, or I have too many items and I need to sell some things.

I have mega problems with getting surrounded by like 30 foes in the second level of the Orc Cave. I don't know how I'd ever survive without Magnum Break. Actually, I didn't even know how to bind it until recently, which stopped me from using it at all before.
It could be a character build problem; maybe you've put your stat points in weirdly... or maybe you should just buy more healing items and just tank the harder enemies.

Other than that, I suggest maybe trying the ShiftRO forums for suggestions from other players.

~Kujila
I play the real RO(IRO-Chaos server), and I can't stand these pservers, not only are any/all pservers illegal, but they hurt the official RO servers.

Also it is illegal to edit/modify a RO cliant, wich almost every pserver does.

PS. They are breaking multible laws, and will carry jail time with "MAD" fines if It's not shut down right away.

It's these type of people that mess up gameplay, I bet he uses illegal bot programs when he plays as well. He probally does illegal stuff like RMT(real money trade), which also carries fines.
Page: 1 2