ID:1836903

Adventure Craft
Seems like it has a ton of amazing features.
that's some nice wood you got there
In response to EmpirezTeam
If nice wood is all it takes to impress you..
You fail to understand the importance of wood in our culture, Tupac.

MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU GOT SHOT.
Nobody cares about your troll attempts. lolz.
In response to Avidanimefan
Forums are dying because Tom scared off all of the good forum users with change. I'd bet most of the community playing the top 5 games plays from client alone, without ever touching the site.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Forums are dying because Tom scared off all of the good forum users with change. I'd bet most of the community playing the top 5 games plays from client alone, without ever touching the site.

Shutup, you ruin everything anyways.
I played the demo. it was alright. Not as good as I thought it would be though!
In response to Xirre
If people like me didn't exist then no one would ever seek out flaws. Nothing would ever improve.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
If people like me didn't exist then no one would ever seek out flaws. Nothing would ever improve.

- lugia attempting to find purpose
- actually does nothing
- extremely far from the OP

the demo was like a shittier version of Don't Starve
In response to Nix
My first impression was - "it took 3 people 3 years to make this?"

*shrug*

whoa that took 3 years? it looks like a week's worth of work
I thought I read that somewhere. I'm pretty sure that's what they said. lol

Edit :
In response to Nix
Nix wrote:
extremely far from the OP
Xirre wrote:
Shutup, you ruin everything anyways.

OK.

The game isn't aesthetically pleasing (was it made with the same IDE that the other guy with the "javascript teaching" game was made int), the music sounds like it was ripped from Terraria, and it doesn't showcase anything. It's just a bunch of clicking and walking. That's the problem with these survival games. They don't do anything outside the box. They just copy minecraft or something and they get a groundwork. But unlike Terraria which managed to give itself features (more boss-fight/multiplayer expereince) ADVENTURE CRAFT has shown me nothing that would set it apart from the other games in the genre.
I agree. I could most likely work out all of their features in 2 weeks tops. Never tried gene'd maps, but I think I will give it a whirl.
It looks great to me. But if it's just single-player, then it's only good for some kid's lets play video that I'd never watch.
In response to Nix
Nix wrote:

Turns out, most people like shitty games.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Nix wrote:

Turns out, most people like shitty games.

-this game isn't even funded
-dont starve is p damn successful
-ok
In response to Nix
Nix wrote:
-this game isn't even funded
-dont starve is p damn successful
-ok

Don't Starve is kind of a joke and I think it got by on visual appeal + good advertising alone.
Page: 1 2