As I said. People like shitty games. I've seem it first-hand. Even without advertising, shitty and visually appealing games always wins the day.

Not only is it easier to make a shitty game, it is faster. Meaning, you can make a lot of shitty games and get a lot of people to play those shitty games. And get this... you can suggest other shitty games to them too. So that way they stay busy. And when you are done making a lot of shitty games you can put them all together to make one BIG shitty game that won't be so shitty and then you'll be rich.

Don't believe me? Just watch.
so if this has nearly the same gameplay as DS, then it is even more of a joke lol
lol xirre go make some shitty games and see how far you get
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Don't believe me? Just watch.

In response to Xirre
If that were the case BYOND would be on top and you would be right, unfortunately for you, you aren't and BYOND isn't.

But then again you're entitled to your own opinion. However people dub killing other humans is bad, but that's just what the majority of the world thinks, it's not really bad, what's bad and good is the persons opinion. But if you don't side with the majority and express yourself out in the open, they'll judge you.

Here are a few examples
A says"I killed him because I wanted to.", B says "Life no parole."
A says "I'm not a christian.." B says "Devil worshiper!"
A says "I like Halo", B says "Halo sucks."
In response to Xirre
He's right you know. *in my Morgan Freeman voice*
Page: 1 2