Used Annie to get out of bronze. Mobility boots hardest hitting runes and items and mastery specs carried.
Also I did end up trying HotS.

It wasn't as bad as I expected, but IDK. Just feels generic. I mean if you're going to try and revolutionize the genre, then actually revolutionize it. Don't just remove items and pile more objectives onto the map and say "look guys, something totally new!"

That's why I'm looking forward to Gigantic. They're actually trying to give us a breath of fresh air, instead of making a Dota 2 alternative.
Let me just say this.

Dota 2 6.84 THIS IS AMAZING
MOBA? Hmmm I read that book many years ago in my younger days... I think it was Mobay Dick though you probably just spelt it wrong.
Alright so remember that MOBA game released on mobile devices with the over-the-top trailer?

I've been playing it for about a week now, and this game along with Hearthstone are like, the ultimate games to play when you don't have access to a PC. There's far less toxicity ( you can't chat in-game, only out of game and only if that person accepted your friend request ), team fights are just as fast-paced and climactic as League and Dota 2, and the community is still new enough to where you'll run into familiar faces and not have to feel like you're playing against strangers every game. Like, there's this one guy named FooFoo that I currently have this rivalry with. I've been on his team before, and earlier this morning waiting to clock in I played two matches against him - he beat me in one but the 2nd game, our team came back from a huge gold disadvantage and I got my sweet revenge.

I just went up a skill tier this morning and I can tell there's more tryhards here. People are initiating properly and attempting to focus on objectives, I'd probably say the equivalent of Silver 1-3 range in League. If you guys have mobile devices let me know so I can add you and carry you plebs during my lunch breaks. For iPad 2 and up, all is well, but for Android devices like mine you have to join a Google+ group because it's in closed testing right now.

http://www.vainglorygame.com/
http://www.superevilmegacorp.com/blog/2015/3/18/ vainglory-android-beta-frequently-asked-questions
Page: 1 2 3 4