Sigrogana Legend 2

by Devourer Of Souls
Sigrogana Legend 2
Multiplayer RPG set in a unique RP-mandatory fantasy setting.
ID:1838418

Quest Log Revamp - The quest log has received a visual upgrade.

New Quests - 7 new quests have been added to Oniga. Some are from existing NPCs, some are from new ones.
Typing Indicator - The game will now show an indication when someone is typing in say, emote, shout, or whisper, to help make it more clear when they're typing responses or just standing there.
Al Abel (Tool Creation) - Added a new Legend Extend ability for Tool Creation.
Respec Pie - You can now craft slices of pie from Fruit of Forgetfulness that reset only your equipped classes.
Adjusted - The game will now notify you when you complete objectives in the text box for both quests and requests.
Adjusted - Bandit Bruisers will only use Head Cracker once every 4 rounds (instead of 2).
Adjusted - The offduty guard that shows up in the old iron mine will now always be there instead of only showing up during brief periods.
Adjusted - You can now more specifically determine the path your character will travel during Movement by using the arrow keys.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Winter's Bite would ignore item effects that cause weaknesses.
- Fixed a bug where houses would unload even if there was someone within the same 'house', but on a different level.
- Fixed a bug where relogging while it was your turn was not showing the battle menu/etc.
- Fixed a bug where Spirit Pain's effect would persist even after the visual effects faded.
- Fixed a bug where Spirit Pain's base duration was 3 rounds instead of 5.
- Fixed a bug where Special Attacks (from the trait) could not be selected on the quick bar.
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Guardian did not have its Head and Flier enemy tags (meaning you couldn't use Headshot/etc against them).
- Fixed a bug where battle damage could spawn on top of the Mage's Guild in Tannis.
- Fixed various issues that were causing server crashes.
- Fixed various issues with Extra Levels.
I dont play the game but damn, the amount of fixes and New stuff you add every update is very impressive, shows how much you love the games you work on. :)
Devourer of Souls has been at this since...before I got to Byond. Sigrogana Legend is a great game and if he ever decided, I would definitely vote to greenlight this on Steam.