ID:184039

If you do not have any skills, or cannot contribute to something, don't make a post asking for stuff like
"K need a coder,mapper,iconer,and a host but i will give ideas cause im like teh owner so i rock"

It's really annoying.
People can do what they want i know its annoying but you cannot stop them..
In response to A.T.H.K
I said please do me a favor

wow read please
In response to F34R
Wow, don't over-react..he was just saying.
In response to Konamix
Konamix wrote:

Agreed, you can beg nicely til no patience is remianing or demand it to be done as if it were law bu someone will STILL do it..They just will..0_0
In response to Konamix
Konamix wrote:

I was hardly over reacting i was just saying.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Konamix wrote:

I was hardly over reacting i was just saying.

Haha.

Best misunderstanding of the century.
In response to A.T.H.K
_> That was aimed at Fear..I was defending you..
In response to Konamix
Sorry i had my mind on other things didn't read it right.

Thanks i guess but still you should of said his name :S
I like you.
In response to Vandit
You ok their lol?
In response to A.T.H.K
Thanks i guess but still you should of said his name :S

Why? He was replying to Fear's post. If you don't use the correct forum view, expect stuff like this to happen.
don't expect everyone else to go out of their way to avoid annoying you, even if you do ask nicely. instead, you should just not read posts that you think are annoying.
In response to OneFishDown
Sorry, I didn't read this post.

;-)
unfortunatly, ppl have the right to post like that, but they have to put it in the right category. If you dont wanna read it, dont go there !
In response to Jp
Jp wrote:
If you don't use the correct forum view, expect stuff like this to happen.

There's no excuse for it in any forum view. That's what the "parent ID" link on the right is for. =)
Why? I happen to be horrible with game ideas, but I like to program. Of course, I'll have to digress as all of the "idea people" I've seen in Classified Ads have just an idea (sometimes it isn't even theirs). An in-depth outline on gameplay and mechanics on the other hand would certainly be a good contribution to a project, not to mention the same person would probably be in charge of balancing issues when there was a playable game. Given that it was their idea, I'd consider them the owner.
Actually, a project leader is a very important part of the game creation process. For example, my old "Gods, Heroes, Knights, and Men" article(Man, reading that again, I need to rewrite it, so many typos). It is nothing but an idea, but someone could create a great game using it(Except the tragic flaw of requiring a populous to function).