ID:1841821

So apparently I can't play a certain game on byond. Whenever I try to open it through pager OR hub, the pop up appears and all, but it freezes at "Connecting..."

I can play other games, and other people can play that certain game so I am positive it's only me who can't do it. I have tried everything, clearing cache, re-installing Byond, etc etc. But it's of no use. Any help?
If it's a specific game it could be either, the game has gone down and is still on the hub, the host has a firewall issue or you've been blocked from said game.
I would like to know some solutions to this type of issue because I am having the same thing.

1 - The game is still up, people are on it and playing it.

2 - Other people can connect to and play the game with no issues.

3 - I cannot connect to the game, It stops at 'connecting' and the byond logo doesnt show up.

4 - The games hub says 'unavailable' even though other people can play and are playing.

5 - I reset WINSOCK and rebooted, this seemed to work for about 10 minutes only. Then the issue came back.

6 - I have also cleared, cache, reinstalled everything, updated, windows update, IE, blah blah blah on and on and on.
TRL, I would suggest repeating that reset+reboot. Depending on when you did it--like for example if it was right after the downtime as you mentioned--I could see the possibility of issues coming up.

Also, what do you mean when you say the hub is unavailable? It shows as unavailable on the website? And if so, what's the address of that hub entry? I'd like to take a look.