ID:1841908

Credits to http://owc478.deviantart.com/ for the custom character.

New GFX.

Update (Thank you for the help Akto)

Just dropping in...
Hopefully that was free for experience/portfolio purposes. It's pretty basic, to say the least.
I don't think it is but I'm not using it just something I did that took me like minutes. It be a lot better if the characters where actually owned by me.

And yea its basic but a lot of games have screens like this the only thing that makes theirs better is that they own the right to the characters used in the image.
bruh
Tips:
-I would add a border around the sayians you are using. This is mainly because you want them to be the focus along with the title.
-Don't blur the background so much. No eyes like blur.
-The resolution seems a little low.
-Changing the opacity of an image is very cliche and honestly with the placement of the super sayian it looks like he is.. *cough* we shall say "right behind" the front sayian.

Granite said:
And yea its basic but a lot of games have screens like this the only thing that makes theirs better is that they own the right to the characters used in the image.
I don't see how this is true. Now I fully support including your own artwork but you can still make a good graphic piece with another person's work. (As long as you have permission)

I did these small tweaks in minutes.
If you ain't workin' you hatin' on someone else's work. If it was some random nobody people would've ignored the thread purposely.

Anyway, thanks for raising the bar for BYOND DBZ knock off's GFX.
@Dakumonki - I am not exactly sure who that comment was meant for but it seemed like it was aimed toward my post. I don't recall hating on any work nor has anyone here... this is the art section. I supplied some useful tips to better quality.

Now what is this about random nobodies getting ignored? Where is there a topic in this section that doesn't have a reply to it. Very few, that's the point of posting in this section to show off art and get some critique.

Art is art no matter what it is for...
In response to Akto
Oh god what you made puts mine to shame you pointed out a lot of things that made a great difference to the image (like the stroke made a drastic improvement). And yea I shouldn't have really put the vibrance and saturation down I thought it was maybe to colorful and now that I see it wasn't.
I'll try my hands on this again and update you guys later tonight.

EDIT:But could you send me the words and the dragon ball you made? I like that a lot lol. So much better then what I have.
Dragonball was just from google images.
http://tinyurl.com/lcb8vfc

Font is: Tandelle Bold
In response to Ganite
I was referring to the text you used, it could look a whole lot better. Be creative with it (try filters or overlay effects - something).

Also, is that a loading screen?

@Akto: I think the dragonball needs some work; the outer orange border isn't good. (I'd say remove that or thin it.) Your text is much better (probably because it's clearer).

The white border on the character is nice.

Updated