ID:1842319

I knew I should've never made a Skype account. I let you nerds talk me into it, and now I'm getting harassed by trannies first thing in the morning.
Lol had same person pull that on me.
Guys, it's a bot. No matter what you type at it, it'll say the same thing.
I don't think this one was a bot. I could feel the realness.
I wish I was as smooth as you. You were so aloof the whole time, natural game.
I have three Skype accounts: one personal, one for my freelancing work, and one specifically for interviews with external candidates. Two of them were hit by cambots, including the one that I use only for the interviews.

Pretty certain that my Shelby used the same script, too!
This is exactly why I love this community.
Jesus, I'm over here crying from laughter
Oh yeah? Well, I am in the library laughing and looking like a retard trying to hold in that laughter. Ijs.
Lol, people will probably be mistaking you for shitting yourself.
In response to WorldWideDuelist
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
Lol, people will probably be mistaking you for shitting yourself.

If I laugh hard enough it won't be a mistake anymore.

I tried to do the "don't txt them back right away" thing. I think I waited too long. She doesn't seem interested anymore. She left me, ya'll... Teach me your swaggy ways, ET. Plis. Because puppy.tiger17 was a failure of mine. :(
You didn't have enough sweg, kid. Give me 3 minutes with Amanda in Skype, I'll have that chick boarding a plane to my house faster than you can say "TSM wonnered".
Hey its Amanda i love that girl!
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:

I tried to do the "don't txt them back right away" thing. I think I waited too long. She doesn't seem interested anymore. She left me, ya'll... Teach me your swaggy ways, ET. Plis. Because puppy.tiger17 was a failure of mine. :(

oh my god I died from laughter
Xirre,
My Amanda is hotter >:)

Hey, I know Amanda! She's a girl from a small town with big attributes!
Guys they are bots.

Try not to flatter yourselves too much.
In response to Master rla
Everyone knows that. That's why it's funny.
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS STRIKES AGAIN
Page: 1 2 3