ID:184295

Recently i've stopped coding BYOND because of all my schoolwork, and afterschool programs, and a couple of other things. Its been maybe a couple of months if that. I thought that I would just come back onto BYOND and get coding on my game. And so thats wat i tried to do...

I start coding, and all goes well, but i forgot some key things like subtracting health... i thiught that it was no big deal

now i forgot how to do a get_step thing, so i had to look in help for it ... I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE RIDING A BIKE, YOU NEVER FORGET... but man was i wrong

(p.s. this post has no porpose, but i feel like sharing so dont bother posting on it if u dont wanna)
<_<' subtracting health? At that point, if I were you, I would've just cried...

jk jk >.>

I've taken a few months off before and I came back better >.>'

Anyway, people forget things so I wouldn't worry about it...
In response to VcentG
I usually do that with videogames and I come back to it as a better player. Ex: Metroid Prime. I tried that last boss, probably one of the toughest I've gone against, and lost a few times. I put it away (I started playing the time it came out and got to the end in like a month) and then after I had beaten Metroid Prime 2 I have MP1 another go.
In response to EGUY
well lets hope that thas the case ... lol cause there is no way that i'm ever gonna give this up ...

my next alternative would have been to re-read all the boring code tutorials -_-