Eureka

by Kozuma3
Eureka
Are you destined to looty dat booty?
ID:1844495

Hi guys,

Anyone who's heard of this game might have noticed the lack of update posts in the last month and our absence from the past two Within BYOND posts and I thought I should probably address that.

The reason is because Kozuma and myself can both be quite shy when it comes to talking about our own game, especially when we are in awe of some of the great games that are currently in development by some very serious looking teams, as well as solo developers.

Anyone who has a project of their own will know what I'm talking about when I say it can be quite difficult to identify noticeable growth or milestones unless they are huge, sort of like when you see a friend almost everyday for 10 years and don't notice how much their face has changed in that time.

Since we know that some people might be interested in the development of this game, we will attempt to be more forthcoming in future about our progress and ensure we keep any interested individuals in the loop about what the truck is going on.

So, with that said, updates include;

Number displays for health changes.
Damage/healing numbers will fly out above the affected person's head and are colour coded based on whether it is damage/healing/mitigated or a critical.

Ranged combat
At the moment we only have one basic bow in the game but intend to put in a whole bunch of different types so people can look real cool and get those DPS digits up.

Aerial attack
A jump attack is possible so that you can injure any enemies that might happen to be flying or jumping around above you trying to ruin your tan.

Currently
Efforts are being made towards creating a new zone in the game and also making some additions to the currently existing (forest) one.

Below is a few concepts for some Vanity Items that we might put into the game, they are in greyscale currently just to hasten the process but will be coloured if and when they are put into the game.

Vanity items will be very rare drops in game and used as special rewards for events.

Thank you for your support.
Nice, looking forward on playing it when it's all devolped
Sexy.
Looks really good. This is one of the games I was looking forward to even before the art upgrades. And your tag line is hilarious ;)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Looks really good. This is one of the games I was looking forward to even before the art upgrades. And your tag line is hilarious ;)

Reminds me of Gaia Online for some reason. Looks good!
I'm looking forward to this as well, reminds me of maple story lol
Do I get to alpha test it since we're like butt buddies?
Beautiful animations this is the only game I'm looking forward to on byond.
In response to Xyberman
Huh... is it really?

Not suggesting i don't think this is worth watching, actually i do, just wondering at it being the only thing game you're looking forward to on byond?
That looks even more sexy than i thought it would omg omg can't wait holy flying shite!!!
Hype!!!!
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Hype!!!!

Make a teaser trailer :D!!!
In response to Turboskill
Reason why I say this is because it has potential, everything else has been a let down.I don't really see anything to be hyped up on byond now and days anyway.
You made the backgrounds too? Wow, this game is looking very well done. The art is awesome.
Yeah, the forest background was 7 colours and the desert background is 15 colours.

Also, I just wanna say thanks to everyone who's commented for saying such good things about the game.