ID:1844527

I just wanna know who everyone is going to claim Mayweather can't beat after he finally wipes the floor with Wacquiao. There's boxers, there's good boxers, and then there's The Money Team.

Never challenge The Money Team.
welp I'm 100 out of pocket. God dammit Manny.
In response to Dakumonki
Should have bet for the guy who's never been beaten. lol
In response to Zecronious
He avoided Pac for a long time. Even ran from em all fight. Ofcourse his judges gave em the win.
In response to Zecronious
I'm never gonna hear the end of this at work.
I love it when people say all Mayweather does is run.

If all he does is run, and no one can beat him, that doesn't make Mayweather a bad fighter. That makes everyone going against him a retard. Pac had 5 years to figure out how to defeat a "running" opponent, and couldn't do it. It's not like he didn't know what he was getting into last night.

Mayweather is just a calculated fighter, which is why he spends more time moving instead of flailing his arms around like an imbecile missing his punches. Mayweather pretty much doubled Pac's landed punches, but all he does is run? Lel, ok. Keep believing that, plebs. The Money Team is immortal and infinite.

#48-0 baby. So who's next? Who wants to give Big Money Mayweather his 49th win?

"All he does is run."

May weather is kiting and camping someone smaller than him and depleting their energy if Pacquiao didn't move fight would've gotten nowhere.
In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
May weather is kiting and camping someone smaller than him and depleting their energy if Pacquiao didn't move fight would've gotten nowhere.

It's okay to be salty. But, understand that there are things called strategies in everything that is done. If someone camps in CoD and it proves to be beneficial to their victory rather than actually running around killing people, then there's nothing wrong with it. You'd just be the fool who is mad because you can't kill them is all. And they'd be the badass ninja assassin who can never be found.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
If someone camps in CoD and it proves to be beneficial to their victory rather than actually running around killing people, then there's nothing wrong with it. You'd just be the fool who is mad because you can't kill them is all. And they'd be the badass ninja assassin who can never be found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn1gWZHNvL4

In response to Kozuma3
"Let me hear your anger."

Funny thing is, I still hear anger when I am rushing. The little squeakers can't stand my OPness.
Yeah, without being salty I realized it's not against the rules to camp. Thus this isn't a sport I shouldn't buy into any longer.

If I was really salty I wouldn't share my experience of being on the losing end of my bet. Honesty isn't salty.
In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
Yeah, without being salty I realized it's not against the rules to camp. Thus this isn't a sport I shouldn't buy into any longer.

If I was really salty I wouldn't share my experience of being on the losing end of my bet. Honesty isn't salty.

You never learn. This is a sport you should buy into. You just need to learn to buy for the right person. Be smart brah. Be smart. Look at ET. He shows us the ropes. You should totally talk to him for guidance.
Let me give you some rules for betting I learned growing up in Detroit.

1. Never bet against the best ( in this case, Money Maker Mayweather ).

2. If you think you might lose the bet, say "I bet 10." That way, when you lose the bet, you don't have to pay 10 dollars, because all you said was "I bet 10." It can be 10 anything. 10 slaps on the behind, 10 cans of Bud Lite, or in your case, Daku, 10 crack rocks, cos I know for a fact you must have been under the influence of something strong last night if you bet on Wac Man.

3. Make sure there's some hot chicks nearby when you bet. Girls find competence attractive, so get some hot girls nearby, and when they see you won a bet, they'll like you because they'll consider you good at what you do and they'll give you a lap dance on the spot.

4. Stay strapped up when you betting on the block. Cats in the hood be getting mad when you beat them in bets, and they always wanna scrap and throw dem hands. But my boxing years is over, I ain't tusslin' around in these streets no more, I'm just emptyin' the clip, you feel me dawg? #ThugLife

Now go, and never lose a bet again.