ID:184597

Anybody have any Xbox 360 games that you're absolutely hooked on? I bought Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion when it came out and I have just been playing it NON-STOP. The cool thing about this game is you can just play and play and never run out of things to do. It's such a well-thought-out world.

Ashi
Does the Xbox360 TES4 support unoffical mods? If it does than you can truely never run out of new things to do. (Thier are tons of mods that make new quest add new weapons etc.)
Oblivion has the same effect with me, but I've been playing some other pretty addicting games too. Dead Rising, Ninety-Nine Nights, and Saint's Row are all pretty addicting. It's pretty hard to decide what to play most of the time. =\
In response to Dark_Shadow_Ninja
Yeah, if you want to destroy your 360 by modding it.
In response to Digital Samurai
Than the PC version is better. Infact PC mods can make entire worlds with new quest cutscenes etc.
In response to Dark_Shadow_Ninja
I have the PC version, and have never found a stable mod that involves new worlds, or quest. I liked Ren's Beauty pack though, pretty sexy.

On second thought, there is one I am waiting for, for The Dark Brotherhood. You can find information here.
I am instrested in... Here It adds traps and what not. To be honset I haven't played ones that give quest. Infact the only one I have installed at the moment is Myths and Legends : Weapons 2 Which involves reading a bunch of books. Though I think after awhile stable quest mods and what not should become much more stable. Keep in mind most people are probably just starting out and playing around.
The xbox360 version of Oblivion does not support fan-made mods. Only the official Bethesda mods can be bought and downloaded through xboxlive, though I wouldn't be too surprised if someone or some group came along with a firmware patch that allowed for fanmade mods.
You guys do know about the multiplayer mod for Oblivion right? The link can be found at --> http://forum.ragezone.com/server-help-extra/ oblivion-multiplayer-new-find-stinger357-155451.html?highlig ht=Oblivion+multiplayer

I guess their approach is deathmatch or whatever, but for now you can simply walk around with a firend and explore.
Oblivion. :P

-Exophus
In response to Branks
Yes...http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~mloxto01/ is the site for the mod. I have yet to test it though =(
How is Saints Row? My husband has been going on and on and getting it and I don't even know what kind of game it is. Has it been out long?

Ashi
In response to Ashianna
In response to Ashianna
It's pretty good, the fighting is a lot more interactive than the GTA series, but doesn't stray too far out into a fighting type game. You can decide what your character's facial features look like as well as skin color, hair, muscle to fat distribution, eye color, ect. The cars look good, but the driving isn't as great as the GTA series mainly for the terrible turning. The map is a nice size, but isn't too big so that it takes you forever to get to your location. Overall I would probably rate it higher than GTA so far, but who knows maybe GTA4 will do something to bring back my faith in them to out do their competition.