ID:184661

I've already played Knight Online, Flyff, and Planeshift, but I was wondering if there were any other MMORPG's out there that are worth playing for me to add to my list. Something with good PvP preferably but also good PvE(player versus environment/quests. Anything come to mind? Please do not recommend Runescape. That has to be the worst MMO I've ever played. I've played better BYOND games than that. Anyways, just let me know if there are any good ones out there. Thanks.
I hear World of Warcraft is pretty popular. ;-)

I played a two week trial of City of Villains a while back, and thoroughly enjoyed it. (It's still actually the only non-BYOND MMO I've ever played.) Sadly I was forced to choose real life over MMO gaming - if I'd subscribed I would never have stopped playing it. =)
In response to Crispy
World of Warcraft > social life

But no really, it is a very well made game. You should definitely try it, and if you want a 1 week trial of WoW, email me..
In response to Lou
Hehe. Thats not free. In fact, I normally play WoW but I couldn't afford it this month. So I'm trying to find something free instead.
In response to Kireis
I wonder what people started playing Knight Online all of a sudden, I played it 2 years ago ...

Either way, best PvP is bound to be Guild Wars, and that's just a one time pay.

Free MMORPG? Eurr... h4x0r z3h R4gn4r0k 0n|_1n3.
http://www.tibia.com

Not much for PvE, but if you choose a PvP-Enforced server it'll be the most hardcore PvP you'll ever find.

The game is hard to get into, but impossible to get out of.
In response to Zaole
I'd go for any Korean MMORPG ;)