ID:184728

ok ... well on http://www.youtube.com there are AMVs of naruto ... i wanna make one too ... but i can't find any files to download that are movie files ... just torrent / bittorrents ... any1 no a URL of a place that lets u download video files for free or a cheap cost ?
torrents will work fine. All you need is a program thgat will download and convert the files for you, might I suggest bitcomet. A simple internet search should turn it up fast and easy.

§atans§pawn
In response to Satans Spawn
ty ... i'll see how it works
In response to Devin148
umm ... is the BitComet supposed to take like days to complete 1 task ?
In response to Devin148
Devin148 wrote:
umm ... is the BitComet supposed to take like days to complete 1 task ?

it all depends on how many people are connected to the files that are being transferred. it is similar to Limewire, but with much less viruses and the potential to be much faster.

§atans§pawn
In response to Satans Spawn
sounds like you got a dead torrent. Try finding torrents that have a lot of seeds. (IE, seeds are how many people are sharing the entire file(s))
In response to Jerico2day
ok ... ty ... and i got another question ... are my new files supposed to lose there video part after the proccess ??

it finished overnight .... then i looked at it in the moring around 7:00 .... it was fine ... tehn around 3:30 ... the video was gone and only audio was left ...
In response to Devin148
this is just to bump it ... i need help ppl .. plz help me !!