ID:1847369

These are amazing! Nice job!
Thanks :) guess i'll post the finished kage mountains didn't think i'd finish it all this fast.

Better include Narto
Damn, looks really good man. Well done!
In response to FishMan123
FishMan123 wrote:
Better include Narto

His game takes place before naruto's birth.
If i am hopefully declared official programmer ill be so happy, for now i'm just doing basics until southend can generate a listing of systems with specifications.
either way expect greatness from this project everyone !
Hah this is what you've been up to nice...keep up the good work.
In response to Hebrons
Hebrons wrote:
If i am hopefully declared official programmer ill be so happy, for now i'm just doing basics until southend can generate a listing of systems with specifications.
either way expect greatness from this project everyone !

im still looking for a coder you're the ugly chick at the bar who didn't get bought a drink... so your acting drunk because you're the only awkwardly sober person in the bar hoping someone is drunk enough to look in your direction...

@Xyberman yeah been going through baby momma drama and beef with some lil guy from my hood. Had to freshen up my pixel skills before taking a few pixel job offers.
Lol 😂😂😭 , we all know thats a damn lie kai you know you love me bitch lol
Sorry to say Southend_boi...

Not upto the mark. I expected a lot better from you, no kidding.
In response to A2J2TIWARI
I don't even know how to respond to this for you southend.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to this for you southend.

Think he's referring to the turf's grid pattern; it's quite horrible.
The rocks, grass and dirt are all from 2013, its a throw together mock up of old art im not using. only thing im actually using is the dirt, the rest have already been replaced by better higher quality pieces that i won't be showing to anyone until its actually in a game...

the faces are gonna get a complete make over before i put it along with art i'll actually use. i had my art stolen before back in 2009 by some dude that challenges his cats to ALS ice bucket challenges so i learned to never show off pieces im using. would byond actually do something if someone ripped and used my art ? no, so im not comfortable showing off things i actually want...

if you expect perfection from me in the Arts & Sounds section i don't know what to tell you... all i can say is wait until i actually find a coder and release a test server, alpha or something if you wanna see my best. That madara statue i made a few months or a year back thats also garbage :) made better.
It's a shame that you won't post other work.. I don't play BYOND games but I like your art..
People gone hate regardless.
5/10 needs more gamabunta
So nice
so where's the game at southend? you been teasin' for a while.
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:
so where's the game at southend? you been teasin' for a while.

In development My computer with all my arts at my home an i been living with my baby's mom for a few months so i need to buy a laptop or something to finish my naruto game an do pixel art I also need to find a coder when i get more art done mid to late 2016 sooner of i get a laptop for over here im on my phone atm