ID:184823

my runescape name is devin148 .. i have full rune and alot of member items but i am no longer a member (mambership is just $5.00 a month). I am combat lvl 58 and total lvl 642 i have 40 mage . 34 prayer .. 47 crafting .. 50 strength and defence .. 42 attack ... and some other skills.
Five BYOND dimes.
3G
10cents
In response to Dark_Shadow_Ninja
15 cents!
Go to eBay man, BYOND isn't about selling your crappy RuneScape charaters.
In response to Shades
OMFGZ RUNESCAPE!! 1 Mill =)...Will raise if someone trys to out bid me =) LOLZERZ

haha

-- Vancegetto
In response to Vancegetto
Vancegetto wrote:
OMFGZ RUNESCAPE!! 1 Mill =)...Will raise if someone trys to out bid me =) LOLZERZ

haha

-- Vancegetto

That isn't funny, especally when it happens on eBay. People pay to have their stuff listed on eBay and when kids with no money, or idiots bid on stuff they can't afford when and then never pay you, its nothing more then a waste of time.

People also need to keep in mind that each bid is actully a legally binding contract and that if you win and refuse to pay, people could legally call in collections on you. It has already happened before.
In response to Shades
"People pay to have their stuff listed"

Wow really ive put up 12 things on ebay and i have never paid once...
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
"People pay to have their stuff listed"

Wow really ive put up 12 things on ebay and i have never paid once...

No.. You do pay to have that stuff listed. Along with a Fee for the auction listing, eBay will also take a percent of whatever you earned from the auction. I believe it is like 10% of the total ammount earned. That is why so many people charge way too much shipping, to circumvent eBay auction fees.

If you have a active credit card registered with eBay they will auto charge your account without even asking you. They will only alert you when the charge fails on your credit card.

They will also alert you if you are late with the payment to eBay. Your account can actully be frozen if you owe eBay too much money.

How else do you think eBay is able to stay up and active? Did you think money grows on trees or something?
In response to Shades
Heh i wish then maybe byond wouldn't need this members stuff HAH..
In response to Nesso
A paperclip......2 pennies.....some naval lint....a rainbow sticker. yup there is my offer.
In response to SnipeDragon
The unoriginal offers that you know isn't what the seller is looking for are really getting old. I know he should probably be looking elsewhere to sell it, but you're just making yourself look immature.
In response to Artekia
That and BYOND has already stated that the BYOND forums are not a market place. If we can list our eBay auctions here.. Then why should people be able to list this?
are you serious? not only is byond not for selling accounts on runescape, but your not allowed to sell runescape accounts. I'm not tring to be a goody-goody but that whole account selling is messed up. Plus you just risked a runescape fanboy reporting you cause you gave your user name and are comiting a crime that the runescape staff are tring everything to get rid of... nice
In response to Artekia
You're right, though. =|
In response to Tatiana Belmont
This thread is like two weeks old and that post didn't really contribute anything to it. :\

-Exophus
In response to Exophus
Ah I just did return. Allow me to lame it up a little. -Chuckle.-